Following the success of our April 15, 2023 Clean Air Webinar, Connecting Air Quality Organizations Across Canada, we are following up with a second webinar. In this webinar, we welcome back Patience Rakochy from Fraser Basin Council. Patience is joined by Christine Rigby from the Port of Vancouver and Michael Bisaga from the Lakeland Industry and Community Association (LICA).
- Christine Rigby, Manager, Climate Action and Air Quality, Port of Vancouver
Christine will speak about the air quality study the Port of Vancouver currently has in progress.
- Patience Rakochy, Regional Program Lead, Northern Interior Region, Fraser Basin Council
Patience will speak about a recent study form UBC Advancing Air Quality and Climate Co-Benefits in the Prince George Airshed
- Michael Bisaga – Lakeland Industry and Community Association (LICA)
Michael will present on the various activities LICA is involved in regarding air quality in the region.
Want to catch recordings of previous Clean Air Webinars?
- January: Air Quality Considerations: Reducing Needless Idling
- April: Connecting Air Quality Across Canada
- February: How the Federal CAAQS Informs Air Quality
- March: Alberta’s Air Monitoring Plan – The Next Five Years
- April: Camrose Project – Community Science, Environmental Studies, and Flow2 Air Quality Sensors
- May: What to do About Wildfire Smoke and Poor Air Quality Days
- June: Exploring the Relationship Between Climate Change & Air Quality
- September: Climate Change & Air Quality Linkages—Implications for Health
- October: Reduced Transportation from COVID—Impacts on Air Quality
For more information
Julie Kusiek, Engagement Coordinator
Alberta Capital Airshed