Photo Credit: Naomi Tam
We welcome members from industry, municipal, Government of Alberta, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and the public to join us in working together for cleaner air.
All ACA members are invited to have representation on our various committees, including our Technical Working Group which oversees monitoring data from all sources and includes representatives from Alberta Environment & Parks. Members can also choose to run for a seat for their respective sector on our Board of Directors.
- Access to ACA resources, research and studies
- Networking opportunities with other like-minded organizations and individuals
- Opportunity to vote, or run, for the Board of Directors
- Ability to influence the future of the organization and guide the direction of the ACA
- Click on our Membership Brochure for more details:
Become a Member
For more information about membership, please contact us by calling 587-520-7935 or emailing us at [email protected]