Clean Air Webinar Series
The Clean Air Webinar series covers topics relating to Air Quality in Alberta.
- January: Air Quality Considerations: Reducing Needless Idling
- April: Connecting Air Quality Across Canada
- February: How the Federal CAAQS Informs Air Quality
- March: Alberta’s Air Monitoring Plan – The Next Five Years
- April: Camrose Project – Community Science, Environmental Studies, and Flow2 Air Quality Sensors
- May: What to do About Wildfire Smoke and Poor Air Quality Days
- June: Exploring the Relationship Between Climate Change & Air Quality
- September: Climate Change & Air Quality Linkages—Implications for Health
- October: Reduced Transportation from COVID—Impacts on Air Quality
Next Webinar: TBA
Latest Clean Air Webinar: Connecting Air Quality Across Canada
April 25, 2023
In this webinar, we will connect within and beyond Alberta to organizations doing work in the air quality field. Let’s listen and learn about air quality considerations and local action across Canada.