Clean Air Webinar Series
The Clean Air Webinar series covers topics relating to Air Quality in Alberta. In collaboration with the West Central Airshed Society, the Alberta Capital Airshed releases a new installment in the series monthly.
- February: How the Federal CAAQS Informs Air Quality
- March: Alberta’s Air Monitoring Plan – The Next Five Years
- April: Camrose Project – Community Science, Environmental Studies, and Flow2 Air Quality Sensors
- May: What to do About Wildfire Smoke and Poor Air Quality Days
- June: Exploring the Relationship Between Climate Change & Air Quality
Next Webinar: Climate Change and Air Quality Linkages: Implications for Health
September 26, 2022
This Clean Air Webinar digs deeper some of the concepts covered in June’s webinar, Climate Change and Air Quality. In particular, guest speakers Marika Egyed and Phil Blagden will address how the linkages between air quality and climate change have important implications for health as reported in the Air Quality chapter of Health of Canadians in a Changing Climate. The presentation will be followed with live Q&A from webinar participants
Latest Clean Air Webinar: Climate Change & Air Quality
June 20, 2022
Hosted by West Central Airshed Society and Alberta Capital Airshed This exciting panel of speakers will begin with short presentations tackling a variety of topics including energy transition, climate and air pollution. David Dodge, Andrew Read, and Gary Redmond will then take part in a facilitated Q&A with live questions from the audience. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!