Become a member
The ACA is an organization composed of representatives from municipal, all other orders of governments, industries, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and individuals. All interested stakeholders are welcome to contact our office regarding membership.
- Access to ACA resources, research and studies
- Networking opportunities with other like-minded organizations and individuals
- Opportunity to vote, or run, for the Board of Directors
- Ability to influence the future of the organization and guide the direction of the ACA
Passionate about AQ
Are you passionate about air quality? What can you do? You can volunteer with the ACA to participate in community events or classroom presentations in your community.
Clean Air Ambassador
- Share information and educate
- Volunteer your time
- Join a committee or organization
- Write your MLA or MP for policy change
- Learn how to reduce your own impact on air quality and the environment
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook